Wednesday, July 11, 2007

¡Otro Temblor!

This time I knew immediately. 5 minutes ago I felt that same rumbling from two weeks ago and didn't hesitate a moment in realizing that I was experiencing another temblor. I was still startled. So startled, in fact, that I started speaking English to the kid next to me in the computer lab. ¨Shall we?¨ I said, and looked towards the door. He looked back at me, confused.

This temblor was not quite as strong as the one last time but it was a little bit longer. (Still no need to worry, Mom.) We all stood out on the patio for two minutes, then the students went back to class and I came back to write about it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jen, I hope you are keeping a diary of this trip...lost luggage, no warm clothes, earthquakes, bad colds, roosters etc....you are having quite an adventure. I'm happy that the people and kids are so great. We all had a great time at the cottage. Ben took your spot at the game table. He found out that poker chips have no home!!! Now we're back in hot, very dry (everything has turned brown)Cleveland. We're going to Trevor's baseball game tonight! Take care...love Jackie and Bob