Sunday, January 27, 2008

Arrival

I was very excited. Not only did the airport still have copies of Harry Potter, but a series of fortunate events would lead me to arrive in Detroit three hours earlier than previously planned. As an aside, I searched and searched for the final Harry Potter book my last day in Spain, but they were all sold out. It was completely rediculous! Not enough people in Chile speak English to buy all those Harry Potter books!

Anyway, my flight had been delayed and I would miss my connecting flight to Chicago, but the airline made arrangements to get me on a direct flight to Detroit. I was beyond thrilled. I couldn't sleep all the way home. I read Harry Potter all night.

When I arrived in Dallas and turned on my cell phone, I had already received a message from Lerone: "Welcome back!"

No comments: